Practical sessions to gain:
- Professional demonstrations of techniques
- Emergency cares and rescue in diving
- Competence as assistant of Instructors
- Management and supervision in diving
- Role of professional model in diving.
In the end of the theoretical part of the course you will have to pass the final exam on theory. Just then you will be able to support practical exam by scenarios. Under control of the Instructor, you will practice real supervisions of divers, assistance in diving courses, leading of program allowed by PADI standards as for example: Check dive, Discover Local Diving, Skin Diver program’ and underwater mapping, emergency plans, etc. All these in visiting the dive sites of Dahab. After completing the entire program and be successful at the theoretical and practical exams, you will be certified PADI Divemaster.
- Physically fit
- Advanced Open Water certified or equivalent
- PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent
- 20 certified dives at the beginning of the course
- 60 dives required for the final certification
- EFR or equivalent maximum 2 years old
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
Maximum Depth: 30 meters
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend