"Small", "friendly", "cozy and easy going", "great diving"!; these are some of the things people who have visited Dahab will say when asked to describe the small town. Compared to some of the larger resort towns in Egypt, For wind-surfers, Dahab offers great year-round conditions for both beginners and advanced surfers alike.
If you would like to dive for more than one day and /or combine Dahab diving with a trip to the Thistlegorm wreck or Ras Mohammed, we can get you a special package and price. It is of course possible to combine multi-day diving or courses with accommodation at our resort. Please contact us for special deals and availability!
Prices for Scuba Diving Courses:
- Discover Scuba Diving (DSD)/ Intro Dive 40
- Scuba Diver 160
- Open Water Diver 210
- Advanced Open Water Diver 170
- Rescue Diver 250
- Dive-master (1) 500
- Specialty courses, each, starting at 120
- All equipment
- Instructor fees
- Manuals, which can be purchased directly from Octopus Divers (€35) or can be brought by the student from home
- Dive-master course materials in addition to the PADI Divemaster manual that must be purchased at Octopus Divers or brought to the course include RDP (all versions – the Wheel
- The Encyclopaedia of Recreational Diving
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Dive-master slates.
- Divemaster certification fee of $100 to be paid by student directly to PADI
- For special offers or for best price varied special multiple day dive packages.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Scuba diving operators
|Check out these similar vacation offers: