There are four purpose-sunk wrecks in Beqa Lagoon, first one sunk eight years ago. All the wrecks are Taiwanese trawlers about 110 feet long, and in 30 meters (100 feet) deep. Their deck areas are at a depth of 20 meters (66 feet).
These wrecks have become homes for many different types of fish life such as cod, grouper, and schools of fusiliers and barracuda. They also have beautiful soft corals covering them, and make for excellent photographic subjects. The wrecks are some of the favorites dive spots in the lagoon. For safety's sake people are requested not to enter the wrecks as there is little space in them.
- 2 dives (1 day): FJD $175
- 4 dives (2 days): FJD $345
- 6 dives (3 days): FJD $490
- 8 dives (4 days): FJD $660
- 10 dives (5 days): FJD $775
- 12 dives (6 days): FJD $935
- Daily rate for extra dive days: FJD $138
- Afternoon or night dive: FJD $100.
- Discover Scuba (1 day Introduction): USD $125
- Open Water Certification (4 days): USD $470
- Open Water Referral (2 days): USD $340
- Advanced Diver: USD $405.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2006
MaryAnne Hines is the Managing Director of the M15059. The company has been operating in Fiji since 1985 and we remain Fiji's premier dive operator. We own and operate a resort and dive operation on Taveuni. We chose the location because it is situated on the shores of Fiji's best soft coral diving. Taveuni...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Scuba diving operators
Australia and Oceania
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: