The PADI Assistant Instructor course is the first portion of the PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC). You'll not only gain additional experience as a PADI Professional but you'll also start learning the PADI System of diver education. You can do:
- Teach academic presentations under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor
- Evaluate Open Water Diver surface skills under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor
- Teach the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course
- Teach Project AWARE Specialty courses
- Conduct PADI Discover Scuba experiences
- Teach Emergency First Response after successful completion of an Emergency First Response Instructor course.
(Have a PADI Dive Master or equivalent, at least 18 years old, have 60 logged dives, including night, deep, and navigation dives and have been a certified diver for at least 6 months).
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Prices for Majan 4* Hotel Stay:
- US$485 for 2 persons with 3 nights hotel 2 days diving
- US$1570 for 2 persons with 9 nights hotel and 7 days diving.
- Airport transfer
- Transport to and from center
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Full equipment additional $18 per diver per day.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2006
Client Request Served: 53
Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Daymaniyat Islands Nature Reserve, protected by Unesco since 20 years. Located in the Sultanate of Oman, a environmentally aware country several times rewarded for preserving nature at its best. Appreciate quality service and safety while seeing the wonders of the land of Sindbad, the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Scuba diving operators
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: