Course Schedule. We will start with 5 theory modules described in the PADI Rescue Diver book. In 2 days, you will be given an in-depth training of rescue diving techniques. As well as the technical aspects of diving rescue, you will improve your self-confidence and acquire rescue skills with the help and guidance of your instructor.
This course is also designed for people who want to take up more responsibilities and gradually prepare for a Divemaster certification to update their rescue skills.
- A recent medical certificate (i.e. less than 3 months old)
- ID photo
- A first aid certificate less than 2 years old.
- Tanks and weight belts
- Boat trip to the Amedee Islet.
- The PADI Rescue Diver book
- Equipment rental per day.
Also see tour packages in:
Scuba diving operators
Australia and Oceania
|Check out these similar vacation offers: