- 400-metre free swimming, time limits apply
- 10 minutes tread water, hands above the surface of the water during the last 2 minutes
- 800-metre swim with fins, mask and snorkel, time limits apply
- 100-metre exhausted-diver tow, time limits apply
- 20 course simulation exercises removal and exchange of equipment using one air source rescue of a non-breathing diver.
- Dive planning and management and control
- Supervision of students diving training
- Diving physics and physiology
- Equipment; diving skills and environment
- Dive tables followed by 8 tests.
PADI Open Water Assistant (7 days):
- Follow one Open Water Course (3 days)
- One advanced diver session(2 days)
- Or une rescue diver session (2 days) or dive conducting as “divemastrer”.
- 30 dives prior to entry into the training and completed and logged a minimum of 60 dives prior to certification
- Minimum age of 18
- Certification of PADI Rescue diver
- Submit a medical exam form issued within the past year.