* Advanced Open Water Diver
This program is designed for divers who like to expand their skills and experience after completing PADI Open Water Diver course. They have the opportunity to dive at different locations during the program.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course will continue to consist of five open water training dives, two core (required) dives and three elective dives in two or three days, they are:
- Core dives - underwater navigation and deep dive.
- Elective Dives - instructor /student choice
- Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Be at least 15 years’ old, or 10 years old for the junior course.
* Medic First Aid
The MEDIC FIRST AID course offered by PADI is a basic training course which covers cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency care in a cohesive manner. It is a medically based course designed to provide the patient with a continuity of care as that patient is passed from the first person on scene to the paramedics, and finally on to the physicians in the emergency room.
* Rescue diver
Rescue diver training readies student divers to help prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies using a variety of techniques. The course is designed to be demanding, though realistic in its content and approach. Although the nature and context in which rescue training may be used is serious, the course should be enjoyable and build diver confidence. Diver must complete all 12 training exercises during a minimum of five open water sessions.
- Be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or have an equivalent rating.
- Be 15 years old or 10 years old for Junior Rescue
- Hold CPR certificate within two years (24 months)
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend