- Minimum age 10
- Virtually to be in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water and can participate in the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience.
Throughout the course, you will learn the fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive equipment and techniques. You earn this rating by completing pool dives, knowledge development sessions and by making two open water dives. During the course you will complete 3 Pool Dives, 3 Knowledge Development Sessions in the class and 2 Open Water Training Dives which can all be credited toward the PADI Open Water Diver certification.
PADI programs are performance based. You proceed as you demonstrate mastery of the course skills. This allows you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you. We generally conduct our courses over a relaxed 2 days, with the first day spent practicing in the pool and class, with the second day conducting your Open Water Training Dives. Your underwater adventure can begin in the comfort of your own home with the PADI Go Dive Manual or CD-ROM! You can view these materials at your own pace and then review with our Instructor on your arrival. This will reduce class time and maximize dive time!
Open Water Diver. As a certified PADI Open Water Diver, the most widely recognized and respected rating in the world; you have the freedom to dive with a buddy independent of a professional. If you already tried a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience or are PADI Scuba Diver certified, check with us to see how credit from these courses may apply to the open water program. Throughout the course, you'll learn fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive equipment and techniques. You earn this rating by completing five pool dives and knowledge development sessions and by making four open water dives to a maximum depth of 18 meters. The Course takes 4-5 Days.
Advanced Diver. If you want to gain new experiences, new skills then the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver program is for you. During the course you will get to explore some of divings top adventures and complete a deep and navigation dive plus three adventure dives that interest you most from the following list:
- Dive Propulsion Vehicle
- Underwater Photographer
- Night Diver
- Multilevel Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Boat Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery.
After your five dives, you'll be more experienced, feel more comfortable in the water and simply enjoy diving more because you better understand the underwater environment.
For the beginning you need:
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 (12 for PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- If you have not been diving for a while then we recommend that you take a quick scuba review in the pool to refresh your diving skills and knowledge. It is also a good idea to get hold of a copy of the PADI Adventures in Diving Manual and complete the appropriate knowledge reviews for the Adventure Dives that interest you.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend