As local experts, we have the Rockies dialed. We are the only guiding company to specialize in waterfall ice ascents. We excel at guiding challenging, demanding routes. Ice Climbing Programs, Mixed Clinics, and Ice Expeditions available. All clients receive customized, high quality experiences.
Our goal is to unlock your potential, and assist in your enjoyment and understanding of the sport and environment. Through teaching you the skills that create aesthetic movement and confidence in the mountains, we can efficiently and assuredly climb the Rockies finest routes. We hold the majesty and power of the mountains in the highest regard and respect the environment we interact with, and hope to impart this to our guests.
As a progressive guiding company we offer our clients the opportunity to challenge and engage themselves at this fun and exhilarating sport. Clients will progress as climbers through our tutelage, while exploring the fantastic ice routes of the Rockies.
Hiring a guide is a solid step towards making your climbing dreams a reality. Guides bring professional judgment and decision making skills to all aspects of climbing. A guide is a mentor, guardian, and mountain companion, here to show you the most awesome places in the world for enriching experiences.
Our Guides are:
- ACMG certified. This entails years of training and examination at the highest international standards;
- Professional, sponsored climbers recognized internationally for their talents and cutting edge ascents;
- Long term Rockies winter locals. They have this area dialed, they know the current conditions, and all the access routes and shortcuts;
- Our guides are passionate and personable; they look forward to sharing their enthusiasm and knowledge;
- Their skills and intuition ensure you get the right climb for where you are at;
- They are dedicated to helping you unleash your climbing potential and make possible the most amazing experiences.
We are proud to be your guides to the wild and rugged Rocky Mountain Range. By taking the time to communicate, we implement the best style of trip for you.
What we offer:
- Local, renowned guides;
- Our first priority is your wellbeing in the mountains;
- Custom itineraries, developed to meet your goals. (Book on your free dates, have a customized trip, with us you are not one of the crowd);
- Direct communication with your guides from booking onward. (No intermediate office staff);
- Lowest ratios. Maximum two clients to one guide! (Shop around, 4:1 is not low ratio!);
- We take the time to help you learn, we choose each climb with your best interests in mind;
- Opportunity for ongoing guiding relationship resulting in continuity of progression and partnership;
- All climbing gear that you may need is free of charge. We use premium, modern, new gear provided by our sponsors;
- You pick the trip dates;
- Accommodations, Transport, and Food can be arranged;
- Last minute bookings can be organized;
- Individuals or group bookings, No problem;
- We accept visa/MC/pay pal/bank transfer/check/cash;
- You will get to know the Rockies from a local perspective, expect to see points of interest, learn about the local history, ecology, geography and nightlife. You will meet the colorful characters of the modern climbing era and hang at the coolest cafes and bars. When you climb with us you are part of the scene!
We live to ice climb! You can only receive this high level of service with a core, dedicated company of exceptional guides! Come join us for the good times!
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend