Join us at Cape Dive / Swan Wreck Dive Adventures and learn to dive in Dunsborough.
Full time Courses - Time frame: 4 days Mon to Thu, 8.30 to 5.30pm
Part time Courses – Time frame: 2 full weekends
Private courses – If you have a group of 4 minimum, you can specify a suitable time frame.
Optional Extras: Extra day - 2 SWAN Dives towards your Advanced Certification.
1. Small Course size for the optimum learning environment.
2. 2 shore dives
3. 2 Boat Dives on Local Reef sites or Famous SWAN Wreck – depth is restricted to 18m.
4. Snacks are included with Boat Dives
5. Books to keep
6. Open Water Manual
7. Diving Logbook
8. Swimming pool entry fees
9. Extensive pool training prior to Ocean dives
10. Extensive Theory training in a classroom
11. Hire equipment for the duration of the course including: SCUBA Unit with computer, wetsuit, weight belt, mask, snorkel, fins and booties.
12. Internationally recognized dive certification.
Mus be over 12 years old.
Course Cost: $ 425 - (Incl. 2 boat dives on the local reef or the famous SWAN wreck – worth $ 170!)
10% discount off any purchases other than above at Cape Dive.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 5
M16356 is the longest established dive store in Dunsborough, WA (250km South of Perth). Our friendly, professional local crew will ensure you a diving adventure you will never forget.
You can choose to dive the Swan Wreck, the Busselton Jetty, join us on one of the Reef Dives or get on one of our courses. We offer...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Scuba diving operators
Australia and Oceania
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: