We will meet you at Windhoek international airport (Hosea Kutako international airport) from this point you will be in great company and in the good hands of our specialists. It is from this point that your ultimate hunting experience will start.
Apart from significant game, this tour also offers opportunities for the non-hunter. Such activities include game drives, photo safaris, bird watching, sundowners and hiking. The non-hunter can also accommodate the hunter as an observer.
- Qualified hunting guide
- Transport to and from airport
- Accommodation and laundry
- All meals
- Skinners and trackers
- Trophy cleaning and handling
- Transport of trophy to taxidermist.
- Government Tax of 15% on daily rates
- All alcoholic beverages
- All international phone calls
- Preparation of trophies by a taxidermist
- Transport of trophy to international destination.
Terms and conditions:
- A deposit (50% of the daily rate) is required to confirm booking
- The deposit will be forfeited should the booking be canceled less then 60 days in advance
- The balance is payable upon completion of the hunt
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures
- All animals taken or wounded will be charged for
- Firearms and ammunition can be hired.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2008
Client Request Served: 1
Welcome to 30 000 hectares of undisturbed open Savannah which is privately owned and about 100 000 hectares of concession areas. With the Black Nossob River intersecting this beautiful landscape and more than 20 species, M18752 will provide you with a life-altering experience.
Danie Swanepoel came to Namibia in...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: