We hunt exclusively the one million-acre Omay North Hunting Block in the famous Zambezi Valley. This is one of the finest unfenced hunting areas in Africa and is known for its large concentrations of big game. Hilly terrain, river valleys and large forests make the Omay a true hunter's dream. Our two main camps, the Ume Camp and the MacKenzies Point Camp, are located on a beautiful lake shore with stunning views and easy access to fishing. Both camps are generator-powered permanent structures with en suite facilities.
Elephant, Lion, Leopard and Buffalo are plentiful in our big-game hunting areas. Hippo, Sable, Crocodile, Kudu, Zebra, Waterbuck, Bushbuck, Warthog and numerous other smaller species are also found here. We have access to smaller concessions where Leopard, Eland, Zebra, Kudu, Impala, Tsessebe, Wildebeest, Sable, Warthog, Duiker, Steenbok and other animals are found.
Access to this beautiful remote area is limited and most of our clients take a 90-minute charter flight by light aircraft to reach us. Road transfer is possible for a smaller fee. Harare is the closest International Airport to the area and most clients enter Zimbabwe via Harare where they will be met by the charter pilot and assisted through Customs and Immigration. Entry may also be made via Bulawayo or Victoria Falls.
Imagine yourself stepping off a tiny airplane at the end of a 90 minute chartered flight on the shores of a beautiful lake in the middle of a million pristine acres of hunting land in a remote area of Zimbabwe.
- Service of a licensed professional staff
- Full board, lodging
- All meals, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation
- Daily laundry
- Field preparation of trophies.
- Trophy fees, wounded or lost dipping and packing trophies
- Freight agents charges and shipping of trophies to final destination
- Cities tag for crocodile, elephant and leopard $150 each. Government tourist levy and 2% tax on daily rated and trophy fees
- Trophy shipment fee from hunting areas to Bulawayo $100
- Client utilization fee/concession fee/anti poaching fee - $15 per day
- Boat hire $100 per day (plus fuel used)
- Air and Ground charters into or between hunting camps
- Any Government taxes that may be imposed
- Any changes to Government trophy fees.
Note: Full payment required prior to your arrival date. Trophy fees and other expenses paid - on completion on your safari.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2009
M19905 15 years experience hunting dangerous game in Zimbabwe and Botswana, licensed in both countries, member of S.CI, ZPHGA, SOAZ and BWMA. Won best professional hunter in Zimbabwe. Specializing in dangerous game, with a preference for elephant and the Big Five in Africa. Committee member of the Zimbabwe professional...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: