Shallow, warm water surrounding closely clustered islands and islets, providing protection from high waves and strong winds. Estonia’s largest seal habitat. Short island hops mean ample time for leisurely hikes through coastal meadows dotted with orchids, frequented by sea birds. An occasional white tail eagle.
Present day semi-natural landscapes share space with ancient forests, 17th Century Swedish villages, Viking remains. Picturesque windmills, ghosts. And with a professional tour guide, you’ll relax at a private camping site on a private island with a panoramic view of the sea and seaside.
- Duration: 2 days, one overnight
- First day: 13.5 km of kayaking
- Walking distance: 5 km
- Total kayaking for trip: 30 km.
- Kayaking and island tours: 87 EUR
- Return ferry ticket: 6 EUR.
- Two days of sea kayaking
- A double kayak and all equipment: PFD (personal flotation device), spray jacket, paddle jacket, waterproof bags for personal items
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 1 dinner, 2 lunches + utensils
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Tents and light mattresses by request
- Camping fee.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2010
Adventure company M20329 is Estonia’s oldest kayaking tour operator. We’ll take short island hikes through Estonian nature, introduce you to a diverse cultural heritage that included Russian czars, Vikings, Swedish fishing communities, and Soviet military installations.
Nature always offers surprises, and we, at...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Whitewater rafting, canoeing, kayaking outfitters
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: