DJL Diving has a lot to get excited about. We are one of only a few PADI 5-star diving centres in the area, and one of only 5 dive centres outside of England to be considered a BSAC Centre of Excellence, you can be sure you’re in for good, safe fun when you walk in the door.
Over the course of 7 months, you’ll progress from a beginner right through to a diving instructor, building up diving experience and skills which will give you the ability to teach diving anywhere in the world.
As part of the dive internship you will have access to unlimited diving so can expect to check out the amazing coral reefs and marine life around Koh Tao daily. By the end of the 7 month scuba diving internship, you’ll be a confident scuba diving professional, qualified as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor which allows you teach PADI courses right up to and including PADI Divemaster.
* PADI Open Water Course
* PADI Advanced Open Water Course
* PADI Emergency First Response Course
* PADI Rescue Diver Course
* PADI Divemaster Course
* PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) and Instructor Examination.
This is what equipment you get:
- Diving Mask
- Shorty Wetsuit
- Complete Regulator Set
- Buoyancy Control Device (BCD)
- Dive Knife
- Safety Marker Buoy
- Wetsuit Boots
- Professional Diving Fins
- Gear bag.
- All PADI manuals and materials
- All PADI certification and membership fees
- 7 months accommodation
- Full bus transfer from Bangkok to Koh Tao
- Mobile phone with Thai SIM card.
Job placement service
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend