Our ranch is a privately owned ranch of 6500 hectare (16000 acres)and is situated in central Namibia, 140 km from the airport at Windhoek. Normally we hunt on foot, but can also hunt by vehicle (especially for the disabled) or sit in a hide (bowhunting). You will always be guided by a registered hunting guide. You are welcome to ask for our list of references.
Trophies to hunt:
- Greater Kudu: US$ 1,200
- Oryx (Gemsbok): US$ 300
- Eland: US$ 1,200
- Eland, female: US$ 1,000
- Red Hartebeest: US$ 500
- Warthog: US$ 300
- Warthog, female: US$ 250
- Steenbok: US$ 250
- Duiker: US$ 300
- Black wildebeest: US$ 900
- Blue wildebeest: US$ 800
- Blesbok: US$ 450
- Burchell’s Zebra: US$ 800
- Hartmann's Zebra: US$ 1,100
- pringbuck: US$ 400
- Springbuck, female: US$ 350
- Impala: US$ 500
- Waterbok: US$ 1,300
- Sable: US$ 10,000
- Cheetah: US$ 2,000
- Leopard: On request.
Note: Although we will do our best to track down a wounded animal, it must be paid for in full if not found.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- New prices for 2011 (February 1st - November 30th). Subject to change, please confirm when booking.
- Only cash, traveller cheques or transfer of money in advance.
- USD 1000 deposit in advance.
Daily rates (2011):
- 1 Hunter per PH: US$ 275
- 2 Hunters per PH: US$ 225 per hunter
- Guest/Observer/non-hunter: US$ 100 per person
- Bow hunter: US$ 300
- Renting of Rifle (Ammunition not included): US$ 20 per day.
- 15% VAT not included in daily rates
- The arrival and departure day will be counted as one day if no hunting is done on either day.
- Accommodation, laundry, meals and soft drinks
- The vehicle for hunting
- Field preparation of trophy
- Transport to and from Windhoek International Airport.
- Taxidermy fees
- Packing and shipping costs of trophies
- Sightseeing and Transportation to other areas
- Alcoholic beverages.
Joined InfoHub: May 2011
Client Request Served: 2
The M20949 is situated 70 km North East of Okahandja and 180 km from the Hosea Kutako International Airport near Windhoek in Namibia, Southern Africa. It is part of the Ombotozu Conservancy which stretches over 400,000 ha of land. The diversity of species and abundance of game promise an unforgettable hunting...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: