Come with us and enjoy the adventure of fishing. Fishing in Puerto Rico take many forms, the most dramatic of which is deep-sea for Billfish. The fishing is good year round, however winter which runs roughly from October to early March, is the best overall season for dolphin, dorado, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, with Marlin, Yellow fin Tuna, and sail fish.
Blue marlin are easy to catch in summer, but are always returned to the sea. Discover inshore fishing all year around will take you to extreme outdoor adventure with several species likes Tarpon, nook, Jacks, barracudas, Bonefish, groupers and snappers’.
Captain Information: US Cost Guard and IGFA certify fishing Captain Ricardo Ferrer IGFA Certify Fishing Captain have more than 30 years of fishing experience, actually Capt. Ricardo Ferrer produce a fishing TV show A Pescar, that reach over 25 millions of home in USA throw World Fishing Network in 2009 and 2010 and a local Fishing TV show for Puerto Rico.
Rates for 20 and 28 footer:
- Tarpon Fishing 3 Person $425.00 (4 hours trip) *extra angler $50.00 max 5 anglers per trip
- Tarpon Fishing 3 Person $575.00 (6 hours trip) *extra angler $50.00 max 5 anglers per trip
28 footer only
- Offshore max 4 person $550 (5 hours trip)
- Offshore max 4 person $800.00 (8 hours trip)
- Offshore/Vertical jigging 4 person $650.00 (6 hours trip) *extra angler $50.00 max 5 anglers per trip
- 2 hours trips in the San Juan bay night or day $150.00 per person minimum 2 person and max 6
Rates for Hatteras 38 Offshore only
- Offshore max 6person $650 (5 hours trip)
- Offshore max 6 person $975.00 (8 hours trip)
- 1 hours trips in the San Juan bay night or day $85.00 per person minimum 2 person and max 6
- All our trips include water, sodas full days include lunch.
Also see tour packages in:
Central America and Caribbean
|Check out these similar vacation offers: