Fly fishing for trout and grayling in central Italy in Tuscany. Five of the best rivers in Tuscany and Umbria - Lima, Serchio, Tevere, Sieve, Nera all withing easy driving distance from Florence, Lucca, Pisa, Pistoia, Arezzo, Perugia. Take a day off wine tasting in Chianti and fish for in cristal clear waters in the hot Tuscan summer. Private waters available on the Lima and Serchio streams. All equipment can be supplied including split cane bamboo rods.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- The cost indicated are for one person
- Cost per person in groups varies
- At no extra cost all equipment is supplied, including waders, rods (carbon fibre or split cane), line (PVC or silk), leaders, Flies
- We suggest you bring your own rod so that you are more comfortable
- Rods between 7' 6" to 9' for a 4 or 5 weight
- Leaders should be 12 foot long and end with a 4 X
- Tippet - 4X, 5X, 6X, 7X.
- A small picnic lunch.
- Travel unless your lodgings are on the way - max 20 km from the nearest motorway exit.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2011
My name is Moreno and I was born in South Africa and I moved to Italy in 1980 at the age of 19. At University, one of my fellow students was a Fly Fisherman and I was surprised to find out that you could fly fish in Italy and on top of it in Tuscany!! I satrted guiding in 2000, professionally since 2004. I am President...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: