In Damaraland we offer a classical safari with breathtaking scenery and sublime hunting in the 8000 km² Tsiseb communal conservancy.
- Recommended minimum stay: Damaraland 9 days
- Hunting areas: Tsiseb communal coservancy south of the Brandberg
- Hunting season: 1 February until 30 November
- Hunting type: walk and stalk, guiding done by English-speaking professional hunters.
Accommodation: Spacious double tent with seperate ablution tent
- Rifles for rent available (30 U$ per day, 7 U$ per cartridge)
- The booking fee for any given hunt amounts to 750 U$. All daily rates need to be fully covered, not later than 90 days before the commencement of the safari.
- If cancelation is-90 days prior to hunt a 75% reimbursement takes effect
* Between 60 and 90 days before hunt a 50% reimbursement takes effect
* Between 30 and 60 days before hunt a 25% reimbursement takes effect
* Less than 30 days no reimbursement.
Note: Wounded game, which is not found even after intensive follow-up, counts as bagged.
Daily Rates US$:
- Daily rate 1:1 580
- Daily rate 2:1 440
- Observer 150.
Trophy Prices US$:
- Kudu 1350
- Oryx 750
- Steenbok 525
- Springbuck 600
- Hartmanns zebra 1200
- Ostrich 525
- Jackal 75
- Baboon 150.
- Hunting vehicle
- Field preparation of trophies for international transport
- Full board accommodation (excl. alcoholic beverages)
- Airport transfer
- Laundry services.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2011
Client Request Served: 0
M21009 was founded in 2004 by three professional hunters. We at Zighenzani would like to pass on our love for the outdoors and hunting to our clients in this vast country Namibia. Having grown up with hunting in Namibia we would like to share our experience with our clients.
We hunt on ranchland aswell as in...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: