- Recommended minimum stay: Damaraland 9 days
- Hunting areas: Tsiseb communal coservancy south of the Brandberg
- Hunting season: 1 February until 30 November
- Hunting type: walk and stalk, guiding done by English-speaking professional hunters.
Accommodation: Spacious double tent with seperate ablution tent
- Rifles for rent available (30 U$ per day, 7 U$ per cartridge)
- The booking fee for any given hunt amounts to 750 U$. All daily rates need to be fully covered, not later than 90 days before the commencement of the safari.
- If cancelation is-90 days prior to hunt a 75% reimbursement takes effect
* Between 60 and 90 days before hunt a 50% reimbursement takes effect
* Between 30 and 60 days before hunt a 25% reimbursement takes effect
* Less than 30 days no reimbursement.
Note: Wounded game, which is not found even after intensive follow-up, counts as bagged.