Fishing on several rivers and lakes located within about one hour´s drive from the capital.
Tours include: Pick up/drop off, private guiding/transfer, fishing permits for salmon, trout or arctic char in all price categories as well as fishing equipment on demand.
- Fly fishing, spinning and bait fishing available.
- We provide experienced guides offering instructions on demand.
- For experienced anglers and beginners alike.
- Vast majority of the numerous lakes and rivers of Iceland are listed under private ownership.
- Wide variety of fishing permits are available in all price categories.
- Therefore it is difficult to quote fixed rates.
- Detailed proposals and quotations will be made upon request.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2011
M21098 is a tour operator specializing in professionally guided day tours designed for travelers planning to stay in the Greater Reykjavik area.
- Pick up/drop off
- Private guiding/transfer
- Fishing permits for salmon, trout or arctic char in all price categories as well as fishing equipment on...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
|Check out these similar vacation offers: