All our instructors are PADI and/or IANTD professionals with years of teaching experience. Our dive masters and instructors are trained Oxygen providers and yearly update their Medic First Aid/Emergency First Response rating. Our Center is the only facility in Malaysia providing Air fills, Nitrox fills, Oxygen fills and Trimix fills.
* PADI Diver Level: Enjoy our vast selection of PADI programs from Snorkeling right through to Master Scuba Diver. If it's your first time or you seek specific diving adventures, you'll find them all here. Our certification courses give you the confidence and capability to explore the best reefs worldwide. Our flexible course schedules and fees will meet everybody's budget and needs. Diving can also now be made more fun for the entire family, with the new PADI Jr. Programs; Bubblemaker or Seal Team.
* PADI Scuba Diver: Become a qualified scuba diver, in as little as 1 ½ days, with the PADI Scuba Diver certification, this is your ticket to exciting dives under professional care. Your first day will begin by indulging into interesting knowledge of the underwater realm and the scuba equipment in the comfort of our air-conditioned facilities. Next you will take the plunge into the lagoon for your first underwater skills development dive.
On your second day you will experience two exhilarating dives in our warm, clear water with your PADI instructor. Now you are ready to explore the marine life anywhere you go, to a maximum depth of 12 meters, under the supervision of a PADI professional. If you would like to upgrade to the Full Open Water Diver certification you'll just need to add an additional 1 ½ days of fun.
* PADI Master Scuba Diver: Reach for the top of your sport - the diver level unrivaled in the recreational ranks: PADI Master Scuba Diver. With this certification in hand, you'll have reached the highest recreational diver accomplishment in the PADI System of diver education. The PADI Master Scuba Diver rating denotes superior achievement and proficiency in dive skills, experience and underwater activities. Isn't that what you're all about? If you have completed the PADI Rescue Diver, MFA and you have completed any five specialties you can qualify for the Master Scuba Diver certification.
* PADI Open Water Diver: The most sought after certification level today. It takes only three to four days to complete this program, in the tropical surroundings of Tioman Island. The course is conducted in the shallow lagoon of Salang Bay, it is here where you'll practice your first skills underwater.
* For your final open water dives you will be heading out on the boat to Coral Island this is where you will have an amazing time exploring the magnificent underwater world of Tioman Island. The Open Water Diver certification is a full entry-level certification you earn by successfully completion of the program. The program consists of the following:
- five confined water dives;
- four open water dives;
- self study;
- video session;
- academic discussions.
The PADI Open Water Diver certification qualifies you to:
- dive to the limits of your training and experience;
- obtain air fills, scuba rental and other services;
- participate on liveaboards and other tours;
- participate in the Advanced Open Water or Specialty courses;
- plan, conduct and log dives with buddy to the scope of your training.
* PADI Advanced Open Water Diver: Looking for the ultimate adventure? You found it! PADI's Adventures In Diving program fine-tunes your dive skills and allows you to explore all that diving has to offer. It's your dive - go for it! The Advanced Open Water program offers you a structured program where you gain additional experience and skills under the guidance of a PADI Professional.
PADI's Advanced program has something for everyone. This in-water, performance-based program includes five dives from the following listing: Boat, Deep, Drift, Night, Multilevel, Wreck, Underwater Naturalist, Underwater Navigator, Underwater Photography, Underwater Videography, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search and Recovery, Aware-Fish Identification, Dive Propulsion Vehicle (DPV), Dry Suit.
* PADI Specialty Diver: Did you ever feel like you needed a greater challenge or perhaps wanted to increase your diving knowledge and self-confidence underwater. Then come to Tioman Island and join one of our Specialty Courses. Specialty Courses give you the power of planning and executing dives in specific areas. Specialty courses take one to three days to complete. Our Center has many programs to choose from with something for everybody. You can choose from the following:
- Deep Diver (4 dives)
- Night Diver (3 dives)
- Wreck Diver (4 dives)
- Drift Diver (2 dives)
- Multilevel Diver (2 dives)
- Cavern Diver (4 dives)
- Navigation Diver (3 dives)
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (2 dives)
- U/W Naturalist (2 dives)
- U/W Photography (2 dives)
- U/W Videography (3 dives)
- Search & Recovery (4 dives)
- Basic Nitrox (2 dives)
- Project Aware
- Aware Fish identification(2 dives)
- Aware Coral Reef Conservation.
* PADI Discover Scuba: Sitting by the beach and not knowing what to do? Your mind is wondering over to the crystal clear water. You always wanted to have a go but never had the time to do it, now you can! Come and join one of our fun-filled Introductory Dives, and choose from one of the two options available to you.
- Beach option: relax by the beach and gain your first insights into the marine live and the world of scuba. Our Instructor will take you into the shallow lagoon for you to practice the basic skills of diving. Now faster than you might think, you'll find yourself gliding along side the fishes of Tioman Island. This dive will take you to a maximum depth of 12 meters.
- Boat option: come and join one of our daily boat trips and take part in an introductory dive at the famous Coral Island. Here your instructor will give you a three part experience which consists of a short briefing on equipment, pressure and the marine life followed by your first confined water dive where you will learn the basics. Next you'll experience an amazing dive to 12 meters in the warm, clear waters of Tioman.
* PADI Bubble Maker: Parents - bring your kids diving! For young adventurers like the ones you have, the Bubblemaker program is a great step. This introduction to the thrill of breathing underwater is aimed at children, eight or nine years of age, now is their chance to take the plunge, pool diving with a PADI Instructor. There is no better way of spending your time on Tioman, let your kids have a blast in our pool while you can rest assured that soon you'll have the whole family longing for a dive vacation.
* PADI Professional Level: If you love working with people, trying to escape the hustle and bustle of your daily routine, looking to get paid while having fun, now you can do just that. Join our pro training and receive the most comprehensive leadership training available. Come and spend a couple of fun filled weeks in tropical Tioman and gain professional diving skills and knowledge that will last a lifetime.
If it`s the Dive Master program you`re interested in or if you want go one step further and become a PADI Instructor, we have the programs waiting for you. Our courses are flexible in schedule and are done in small groups ensuring individual care and objective orientated education. Being a Pro member of PADI gives you the opportunity to work anywhere.
Welcome to our diving Center - the first IANTD technical facility in Malaysia: When seeking education in advanced or technical diving one should carefully evaluate the instructor, the certification agency endorsing the instructor and the dive center. IANTD (International Association of Nitrox and Technical Diver), founded in 1985, was the first certification agency to offer training in Enriched Air Nitrox, the first to make training available in all areas of technical diving and the first to introduce rebreather qualifications.
* IANTD Diver Level: With our Center you can choose a vast selection of IANTD programs, starting from basic courses to technical diver courses. Do you wish to take advantages of the safety as a Nitrox Diver? Do you want to get involved in more complex diving environments such as wrecks and caves or do you have the need to dive with mixed gases? Then join one of our IANTD courses!
From the beginner to the highly experienced level of training, we can accommodate all your needs. More detailed information can be found in the pages about the specific courses. IANTD courses are conducted from March until October and can be arranged on request, even for one diver.
* IANTD Nitrox (EANx) Diver: This course, which provides an overview of the use and application of EANx for safer diving, also represents the foundation for more in-depth training and the stepping stone towards Technical Diving. The course consists of approximately four hours of theory and two Nitrox dives from our dive boat.
After being certified as an EANx Diver you can enjoy all the advantages Nitrox can offer, like longer bottom times, less decompression, less decompression stress and more safety. Once certified you will be qualified to use Nitrox mixtures containing up to 40% Oxygen and you are able to go a step forward to Deep Diver or Advanced EANx Diver. Course duration: 1 ½ days. Prerequisites: Open Water Diver certification with 10 logged dives.
* IANTD Deep Diver: The Deep Diver course enables the sport diver to develop the skills, techniques, tools, and gain the knowledge and in-water experience to become proficient and enjoy safer diving in depths up to 40 msw. The course introduces the use of dual outlet valves, reels and lift bags, detailed dive planning, equipment configuration as well as physiological and psychological aspects of deeper diving. The course consists of approximately 12 hours of lectures, confined water experience and four dives including two to depths between 30 and 40 msw. Course duration: 3 days. Prerequisites: Advanced Open Water Diver certification with 15 logged dives.
* IANTD Advanced Nitrox (EANx) Diver: The Advanced Nitrox Diver course is the most comprehensive course offered at the sport diver level. The curriculum develops a more in-depth understanding of the application of EANx and the use of EANx mixtures up to 50% for safety or required stops. In-depth attention is directed to equipment, dive planning (various EANx mixtures), physics, physiology, decompression, stress management, and injury management.
The course consists of confined water experience and four dives in order to develop the watermanship required to be awarded certification as an Advanced EANx diver. This course includes detailed tracking of CNS % exposure and introduces the diver to the UPTD concept of tracking pulmonary oxygen exposure. Course duration: 3 days. Prerequisites: EANx and IANTD Deep Diver certification with 20 logged dives; or with equivalent experience 75 logged dives of which at least 10 dives must be between 27 and 40 msw.
* IANTD Overhead Environment Diver: Designed for the diver who seeks training in overhead environments whether wrecks or caverns. This program is not as intense as the full cave or wreck penetration course outline but will provide the student with important skills and awareness for dives into these environments. This program is also highly recommended prior to advancing into full cave or wreck penetration programs.
This course will incorporate four dives either in wrecks or in caverns, depending where and when the course is conducted, with penetration limited to the ability to see surface light and developing the basic skills needed for all overhead environment dives.
This is an ideal course for those curious about overhead environment diving but are not yet committed to extensive penetrations into these potentially hazardous environments. The course will involve approximately six hours of lectures, confined water experience and four dives with a minimum of 90 minutes of bottom time. Course duration: 3 - 4 days. Prerequisites: Advanced Open Water Diver certification with 20 logged dives.
* IANTD Introductory Cave Diver: Designed to provide an introduction to the cave diving environment for sport divers. This program is not as intense as the full cave course outline but will allow the student to penetrate the cave environment beyond the day light zone. The class will incorporate four dives in caves with a single tank only and develop the basic skills needed for diving in caves to limited penetration.
This is an ideal course for those curious about cave diving but are not yet committed, to extensive penetrations into these potentially hazardous environments. The course will involve approximately six hours of lectures, a confined water session and four dives with a minimum of 90 minutes of bottom time. As this course is not conducted in Tioman please contact us, for course dates and location. Attention PADI Instructors - this course qualifies to teach the PADI Cavern Diver course. Course duration: 3 days. Prerequisites: IANTD Overhead Environment Diver certification with 25 logged dives.
* IANTD Wreck Diver: This course is offered as Wreck Diver only or combined with the theory from Technical Diver as Technical Wreck Diver. This is a detailed course exposing the student to all the skills, knowledge and abilities to penetrate wrecks with a greater degree of safety.
It is a thorough program consisting of a minimum of 260 minutes of bottom time, approximately nine hours of lecture, confined water and 6 wreck penetration dives. There is a focus on detailed planning, use of reels and equipment configuration. Course duration: 6 days. Prerequisites: IANTD Deep Air Diver certification or equivalent and must provide proof of 70 logged dives, or 40 logged dives with IANTD Overhead Environment Diver certification. For Technical Wreck the same prerequisites exist as for Technical Diver and must be certified as Overhead Environment Diver.
* IANTD Technical Diver: A custom program developed to enable divers who thirst for deeper dives and wish to maximize the safety of these ventures. This course allows the transition from depths of 40 msw to depths of 51 msw. The student will become proficient in tracking oxygen exposures for both CNS and whole body toxicity, through awareness of EADs and minute by minute gas planning including the use of custom blend mixtures and the use of EANx and oxygen for decompression. Confined water and five dives are included in the course.
It is skill intense and all past students who have completed the course are impressed by the magnitude of their increased dive performance. This course is a pre-requisite for Trimix Diver. Course duration: 5 days. Prerequisites: IANTD Advanced EANx Diver certification or equivalent with 100 logged dives of which at least 30 deeper than 27 msw; or if entering based on equivalent experience must be EANx Diver with 150 logged dives of which at least 50 deeper than 30 msw.
* IANTD Normoxic Trimix Diver: This program is designed to train those who wish to dive to depths between 40 msw and 60 msw, but who do not wish to breathe air below 40 msw. Trimix provides a means of reducing narcosis on dives to such depth.
This course includes all academic portions of the Technical Diver course, confined water, 2 Air/EANx dives and 3 Trimix dives. Course duration: 5 days. Prerequisites: IANTD Advanced EANx diver or equivalent with 100 logged dives of which at least 30 deeper than 27 msw; or if entering based on equivalent experience must be EANx diver with 150 logged dives of which at least 50 deeper than 30 msw.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend