All of our guides have spent many years climbing and guiding in the Eastern Sierra Nevada and Joshua Tree National Park, hence all of our guides know these areas intimately and care greatly for them. From guiding multi-pitch routes to introductory top rope instruction, our guides look forward to sharing their knowledge, experience and expertise with you.
Private guiding is available in the Eastern Sierra/Mammoth Lakes and Joshua Tree National Park. Get individual attention from our guides! Be guided up a multi-pitch route, go top roping, crack climbing, sport climbing and/or get specific rock climbing instruction on techniques, gear placement or anything else you may be interested in.
The day or days are yours, and our guides are focused on you, and only you. All necessary climbing gear is included in our price, including shoes, harness, helmet and belay device. For beginner through advanced climbers. The customary gratuity for guides is 10-20% of the trip cost, and is not included in any of our listed prices. Menu of Private Guided Classic Sierra multi-pitch climbs listed below:
* Cardinal Pinnacle Routes:
- Regular Route, 6 pitches, 5.6, a fantastic vertical stroll!
- Red Bush, 7 pitches, 5.9, superb finger and hand cracks!
- Cucumbers, 6 Pitches, 5.10a, amazing dihedral climbing!
* Rock Creek Routes:
- Main Attraction, 4 pitches, 5.8, awesome moderate climbing!
* We guide many routes, please contact us if you have another route in mind. We look forward to climbing with you!
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend