1. St George’s Island, (Ayios Yeoryios) This small island which is a short boat ride WNW of Latchi harbor offers divers of all levels a variety of experiences. The island has several sites of interest with a 35-meter wall, and ancient anchors at 48 meters, arches, a cave, swim through and abundant aquatic life.
2. St George’s Reef, a shallow dive ideal for novice divers and a relaxing second dive. It consists of a gently shelving reef running east to west, plus a gently sloping wall to 20 meters with numerous swim through and rocky outcroppings.
3. Photiads Bay, also known as the amphitheater is a pleasing dive with a maximum depth of 12metres. Consisting of a flat sandy bottom surrounded by a perimeter of rocky gullies and swim through.
4. Photiads Wall, looking out from the bay towards the sea we have a mooring on the edge of a drop off to a maximum of 26 meters. It is suitable for all diver standards due to the various valleys and plateaus starting at 3 meters and undulating gently outwards.
5. Blue Lagoon, a stunning picture postcard bay with golden sands and azure waters, cool and tempting, ideal for beginners, children and a gentle snorkel.
6. Fontana Amorosa, The Fountain of Love! Once again a shallow dive to 15 meters. Crystal clear visibility, allowing divers to meander their way around numerous hills and valleys littered with ancient encrusted amphora.
7. Mazaki Island, a low, menacing atoll on the fringes of the Akamas Peninsular, surrounded by a maze of interconnected gullies, valleys, swim through and fields of Pasadonia grass. To the north, depth is to 20 meters and to the west a relaxing 15.
8. Black Rock, at the very tip of the Akamas Peninsular. Similar to Fontana Amorosa in topography and depth.
We offer try dives, BSAC courses up to Advanced Diver, BSAC Power boat courses, PADI courses from Bubblemaker to Dive Master, RYA VHF Radio courses, and snorkeling courses. Our course prices include all training books, and materials, certification where required, equipment and transport to and from the dive sites and if in the local area, we can pick you up and drop you back to your accommodation.
We can take dive groups, either from clubs or just friends and tailor the dives to your requirements. If the groups are more than 8 then we have other boats at out disposal and arrangements can be made accordingly. We also do shore diving.The diving is varied enough to offer enough sites to suit nearly all diving types, from rust bunnies to fish fanciers! We provide snacks on board the boat or on shore dives. We can help find flights, accommodation, car hire. We are also a diving retail outlet.