Day 1, Saturday:
- 8:00 Arrive Numinbah Valley Environmental Education Center
- 10:30 Morning Tea served on the water
- 1:00 Lunch
- 3:30 Afternoon tea served on the water
- 5:30 Fish Filleting workshop
- 7:00 Dinner. Campfires and setting shrimp traps.
Day 2, Sunday:
- 6:30 Breakfast
- 8:00 Day two fishing commences
- 10:00 Morning Tea served on the water
- 12:00 Weekend concludes.
- Location: Hinze Dam, Gold Coast
- Fish in electric powered craft, using live shrimp
- Hinze Dam is stocked with Australian bass, yellow belly, silver perch, saratoga and Mary River cod
- Weekend is fully catered
- Cabin accommodation
- All fishing gear is supplied.
Need to bring:
- Blanket (sleeping bag)
- Wet-weather gear.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend