From the renaissance times on the pastoral atmosphere of Dalmatian (Croatian) islands have attracted the visitors longing for relaxation and rest. Your tour will take you sailing on the crystal clear waters of Croatian Adriatic as you experience our culture from one town to next. The route we choose for you is not fixed and we are going to adopt ourselves according to your wishes, but we must respect weather conditions before all.
We also have additional programs including different sports and thematic routes ( wine routes, gastronomic routes, cultural routes etc.) To upgrade and enrich our offer we are cooperating with agencies and clubs, agricultural estates and private wine-cellars.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Seven day shipboard accomodation,
- All sport and entertaining equipment on board,
- Tender with outboard engine,
- Linens and towels,
- Fuel for main engine,
- 4h navigation per day,
- Salaries for 4 member crew: captain, cook, hostes and sailor,
- Yacht cleaning,
- Town and port taxes and fees (but not marina taxes),
- Gasoline for tender,
- Diesel for 24 h generator running, running of water maker,
- 1h internet connection daily,
- Half board food arrangement for 12 people for week with non alcoholic package of beverages for 12 people pro week.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2008
Client Request Served: 22
It is only fair to give yourself the time to relax and enjoy life. Gulet Fortuna can accommodate 12 to 14 people. Our professional crew is always on disposal to our guests.Cruising among Adriatic islands and experiencing wild spirit of passing times captured in walls of medieval cities, chained in long history of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Boating and sailing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend