Built in 1997 Paradise Explorer can now accommodates up to 14 divers in 7 twin cabins. Each furnished with a double bed and an extra single bed, plus independently controlled air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom with hot/cold water. The new water maker ensures we have plenty of hot water for some post dive grooming. The saloon is the ideal spot for completing log books and is home to the TV, DVD/VCR and CD player. The vessel is equipped with modern facilities and cruises at 9-10 knots per hour. The well designed wooden interior decor creates an ambiance of luxury and comfort in the vessel. The vessel and its well decorated rooms are equipped with all the comforts of modern living to ensure maximum comfort to you and has now grown to a fully fledged international standard live-aboard diving vessel.
- Length: 24.5 meters
- Width: 7.8 meters
- Type: Wooden
- Engine: Cummins 300 HP
- Cruise Speed: 9 - 10 Knots
- Accommodation: 7 Cabins (each with 1 Double + 1 Single) centrally air-conditioned with individual controls.
- All cabins with attached Toilet Fresh Hot & Cold Waster Shower.
Maximum Guest Capacity: 14 pax
* Electricity: Generator 1: 20 Kva, Generator 2: 17 Kva, AC Voltage: 220V, DC
* Voltage: 12 V, 24 V
* Desalination: 3 Tones Water makers
* Fuel Capacity: 20,000 Liters.
* No. of Sundecks: 01 (ideal for sun bathing/relaxation)
* Dinning rooms: 1 (serving three FB meals a day)
* Bar: 1 (serving a variety of drinks/beverages).
First Aid Other Amenities:
- Saloon: Television/Video/CD Player, Music Player, Video Facilities
- Excursions: Night Fishing, Snorkeling, Waver Surfing, BBQ on Desert Island (depends on weather/route), Island Hopping, Resort Visits, Visit to local islands
- Scuba Diving: Separate, 12 Meter Diving Dhoni, Night Dives (on request), Oxygen, Equipment Rental.
- Communication and Navigation: Compass, GPS, Mobile Phone, CB radio, IDD Telephone.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend