To begin your transformation into a Scuba Diver you need to read the PADI open water manual and complete the chapters knowledge reviews before you sit some quizzes and then complete the exam. You then need to complete a confined water pool session which includes some of the skills discussed in the knowledge reviews and quizzes. After these are completed successfully you are all set for the remainder of the course with our two day one night diving camping safaris to the picturesque Pelorus and Orpheus Island. During the weekend you complete 5 dives, 4 of these are training dives and the last dive you are a fully qualified open water diver and able to dive up to 18m world wide.
Diving and Camping Safari. Leaves Saturday morning and arrives back Sunday evening. Executive courses (fully flexible) are also available on inquiry ($785).
- Reef Taxes
- Gear hire (diving, snorkeling, stinger/wetsuit)
- Dive manuals
- Transfers to and from your safari
- Souvenir t-shirt
- Meals and accommodation while on safari.
- A deposit of $100 is requested to hold your reservation
- Full forfeiture of deposit if canceling within 7 days of the trip
- Full forfeiture of total cost if canceling within 24 hours of departure
- A dive medical is required prior to commencing all Open Water Dive Courses
- Full refund will be given if trip canceled due to medical reasons upon presentation of a medical certificate
- Remote Area Dive reserves the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather conditions, rebooking will be offered.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2008
Client Request Served: 3
M18599 is a PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) 5 star Instructor Development Center specializing in personalized scuba diving training and in diving/camping safaris on secluded, tropical islands on the Great Barrier Reef. We are also a full retail center that provides the sales, servicing and hire of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Scuba diving operators
Australia and Oceania
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend