We organize this classical 21 days safari in the largest game reserve in the world, Selous game reserve in Tanzania. This immense area, larger then some Euroepan countries, is located in the central part of Tanzania and it has no human settlements in its interior. The density of animals is high and comparable to many national parks in Africa. This is a safari for the big four, with the possibility to choose between hunting lion, leopard, elephant and up to 3 buffalo, besides many antelope species such as Sable, Eland, Kudu and others. For this hunt we are contracting some of the best professional hunters on the market. Lodging is provided in tented camps wit excellent meals.
- Lodging at the camp during the hunt
- Organization of the hunt
- All services of a professional hunter and all necessary camp staff
- Use of a 4x4 vehicle
- Wildlife conservation fees
- Non alcoholic drinks
- Tips of the camp staff.
- Weapon import (USD 200 per rifle, maximum 3 rifles and 200 cartridges each)
- Transport from town to camp (charter flight USD 2.900 each way, subject to change)
- Hotel before and after the safari
- International flights
- Hunting license USD 1.250, packing & dipping USD 2.500
- Tip for the professional hunter (we suggest USD 150 – 200 per hunting day)
- Trophy fees for the animals allowed by the license.
Also see tour packages in: