The virgin forest of Cameroon is one of the most difficult hunting territories in Africa. The vegetation is practically impenetrable, the temperature goes over 30°C with 100% humidity and frequent rain. A very good physical condition is required for this hunt and there is the risk of feeling sensations of discomfort and claustrophobia. Walking is difficult while following animal tracks after the Pygmy trackers.
- 16 hunting days, bongo and Sitatunga safari: USD 35.000 p/p
- 16 hunting days, bongo or Sitatunga safari: USD 30.000 p/p
- 16 hunting days, other large species: USD 20.000 p/p
- Big license: EUR 1.000
- Small license: EUR 500
- Observer, daily: USD 300.
- Assistance at the airport of arrival
- Transportation to the hunting area
- Assistance of a professional hunter
- Trackers and carriers
- Lodging in the hunting camp with full board
- Services of the camp staff
- Laundry service
- First preparation of the trophies
- Unlimited use of 4x4 during the safari.
- Trophy fees
- International airfare
- National and charter flights
- Personal expenses
- Hotels before and after the safari
- Hunting licenses
- Trophy shipment (€ 1.500 - € 2.000)
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in: