7 days hunting organisation - USD 5.300
Italian Red Stag - USD 6.800
Corsican Muflon Sheep - USD 5.900
Alpine Chamois - USD 6.900
Fallow Deer - USD 4.600
Roe Deer (August – September ONLY)- USD 3.500
Trophy Wild Boar - USD 3.300
Wild Boar driven, each - USD 950
Airport assistance, gun clearance (for non European citizens a gun permit is necessary and can be obtained in the Italian Consulate in the country of origin), ground transportation, meals and lodging during the hunt, professional hunter, skinning, salting and trophy care, hunting license, hunting permit and insurance, 18% Tax.
Rates Don’t Include:
Hotel and meals before and after the hunt, VAT trophy packing and shipping, taxidermy, export permits, veterinary certificates and legal order ( USD 500 per box), airline tickets, phone calls and tips.
40% of the total value of the hunt is necessary for booking; the remaining 60% is due one month before the hunt starts.
• Traveling days are included in the duration of the program.
• When all trophies booked are collected the hunt is considered over.
• The trophy fees should be paid if the animals are wounded and not found.
• Non hunter fees are USD 350 if no extra vehicles are required.
• The airport of arrival should be Rome, Fiumicino.
• All prices are based on 1 EUR = 1,25 USD exchange rate. In case the rate varies over 3% of the one stated, prices will be re-calculated based on the daily exchange rate.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend