Home » Europe » Azerbaijan » Azerbaijan Hunts
Azerbaijan Hunts
View Gallery »

Contact this supplier 

Azerbaijan Hunts

offered by supplier M17985 (read about supplier)

Key Information:
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 4 people
Destination: Azerbaijan  
Category: Hunting outfitters
Specialty: Chamois, Hog (wild boar)  
Season: July - November
Min Price: 10500 US Dollar (USD) per trip
Max Price: 10500 US Dollar (USD) per trip

We hunt in various hunting areas on the high Caucasian which is approximately 300 km from Baku on the border Dagestan. The hunting takes place on altitude of 9000 to 10.000 feet in the hunting area in the flying camp. Hunting is by stalking or small drives. On the part of the hunting area it is possible to use horses. This area has the biggest sub specie of Caucasian/Dagestan Tur with very nice and big trophy. On the lower areas of 6000–7000 feet we have Caucasian chamois, wild boar and rarely it is possible to spot bear as well. Accommodation is in tents and hunters are required to bring a sleeping bag. Local cook prepares the meals. For this hunt very good physical condition is needed.

Daily Rates:

7/5 hunting days, 1 hunter, 1 professional, 1 Tur - USD 9.500
7/5 hunting days, 2 hunter, 1 professional, 1 Tur - USD 9.000
Observer - USD 350

Trophy Fees:

Second Dagestan Tur - USD 4.900
Caucasian Chamois - USD 3.900
Caucasian Bear - USD 4.500

Rates Include:

Airport assistance, ground transportation, meals and lodging during the hunt, professional hunter, skinning, salting and trophy care, hunting permit and insurance.

Rates Don’t Include:

Hotel and meals before and after the hunt, gun clearance, trophy packing and shipping, taxidermy, export permits, veterinary certificates and legal order (USD 500 per box), airline tickets, visa payment, phone calls and tips.


40% of the total value of the hunt is necessary for booking; the remaining 60% is due one month before the hunt starts.


• Minimum 7 days of hunt travel days included.
• The hunting program must include a minimum of 1 trophy.
• 16% taxes of final invoice will be added to the total cost (IVA).
• Traveling days are included in the duration of the program.
• When all trophies booked are collected the hunt is considered over.
• The trophy fees should be paid if the animals are wounded and not found.
• The airport of arrival should be Baku in Azerbaijan.
About This Supplier
Location: Switzerland
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Client Request Served: 211

Owner is a very well known Hunting Outfitter and has been hunting for over 30 years on all continents. President of the Balkan Chapter of Safari Club International, his company has its own concessions or hunting grounds in Armenia, Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia, Italy, Tanzania, South Africa and Mongolia, as well as...

View this supplier profile   |   Submit your review

Out-Of-The-Ordinary Ranking
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
  See results

Also see tour packages in:
Hunting outfitters   Europe   Azerbaijan  

Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
Use the form below to arrange booking of this trip directly with the supplier. You can also use this form to:
Ask questions
Inquire availability
Order free brochure

Privacy Statement: We do not share or sell your personal information to outside parties.
First Name*
Last Name*
Phone Number*
E-mail Address*
Country of Residence*
Alternative Phone Number
Number of Adults*
Number of Children*
Approximate Travel Period*
Travel Period Flexible*:
How did you hear
about infohub.com?
Questions/requests for this supplier
Add me to newsletter*
Do you want a brochure
to be mailed to you?*

!!! You have no obligation to purchase anything. Their sales/reservation desk will get back to you shortly.