7/5 hunting days, 1 hunter, 1 professional, 1 Tur - USD 9.500
7/5 hunting days, 2 hunter, 1 professional, 1 Tur - USD 9.000
Observer - USD 350
Second Dagestan Tur - USD 4.900
Caucasian Chamois - USD 3.900
Caucasian Bear - USD 4.500
Airport assistance, ground transportation, meals and lodging during the hunt, professional hunter, skinning, salting and trophy care, hunting permit and insurance.
Rates Don’t Include:
Hotel and meals before and after the hunt, gun clearance, trophy packing and shipping, taxidermy, export permits, veterinary certificates and legal order (USD 500 per box), airline tickets, visa payment, phone calls and tips.
40% of the total value of the hunt is necessary for booking; the remaining 60% is due one month before the hunt starts.
• Minimum 7 days of hunt travel days included.
• The hunting program must include a minimum of 1 trophy.
• 16% taxes of final invoice will be added to the total cost (IVA).
• Traveling days are included in the duration of the program.
• When all trophies booked are collected the hunt is considered over.
• The trophy fees should be paid if the animals are wounded and not found.
• The airport of arrival should be Baku in Azerbaijan.