Daily hunting organisation US $ 750
Observer daily US $ 350
Axis deer - US $ 4.900
Balkan Chamois - US $ 4.900
Fallow deer - US $ 2.550
Muflon Sheep - US $ 4.900
Cretensis (Kri – Kri) Ibex up to 60 cm US - $ 11.800
Each cm more of 60 - US $ 350
Wild Boar - US $ 2.550
Wolf - US $ 4.900
Thar - US $ 7.900
Barbary Sheep - US $ 6.500
Racka sheep - US$ 3.900
Alpine ibex - US $ 11.800
Feral goat - US$ 2.900
Wild Turkey - US $ 500
Airport assistance, import rifle permit, ground transportation, meals and lodging during the hunt, professional hunter, skinning, salting and trophy care, hunting license, hunting permit and insurance.
Rates Don’t Include:
Hotel and meals before and after the hunt, VAT, trophy packing and shipping, taxidermy, export permits, veterinary certificates and legal order (US $ 500 per box), airline tickets, VAT 18%, phone calls and tips.
50% of the total value of the hunt is necessary for booking; the remaining 50% is due one month before the hunt starts.
• Traveling days are included in the duration of the program.
• When all trophies booked are collected the hunt is considered over.
• The trophy fees should be paid if the animals are wounded and not found
• The 18% VAT be added on total bill
• Non hunter fees are US $ 350 if no extra vehicles are required.
• Kri Kri and Alpine Ibex has to be booked at least 1 year in advance and confirmed if license in available.
• The airport of arrival should be Skopje in Macedonia.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend