The hunt in Switzerland is excellently organized, the local guides know very well the whereabouts of the animals and will take the hunter only on specimens that have been previously identified, that are very old and have very large trophies. Each hunter has the right to hunt for two days in the dates decided by the local government. The use of motor vehicles is forbidden and hunting can be done only by stalking. A discrete physical condition is necessary. Lodging and meals are provided in small hotels in areas that are closest to the one for which the license is given.
4/3 hunting days, 1 hunter, 1 professional USD 4.000
Observer daily USD 350
up to 80 cm USD 13.300
up to 95 cm USD 550/cm
over 95 cm USD 670/cm
Alpine Chamois USD 5.800
Geneva airport assistance, gun clearance, ground transportation, meals and lodging during the hunt, professional hunter, skinning, salting and trophy care, hunting license, hunting permit and insurance.
Rates Don’t Include:
Hotel and meals before and after the hunt, trophy packing and shipping, taxidermy, export permits, veterinary certificates and legal order, airline tickets, phone calls and tips.
• Traveling days are included in the duration of the program.
• When all trophies booked are collected the hunt is considered over.
• The trophy fees should be paid if the animals are wounded and not found.
• Non hunter fees are USD 350 if no extra vehicles are required.
• The airport of arrival should be Geneva, Switzerland.
• This hunting licence is personal and not transferable by cancellation of the hunt.
• Programs, prices and exchange rates are subject to change and based on CHF.
• Additional costs are due after the hunt, based on the hunting protocol which has to be signed by both parties