The hunting of the wold will take place in the mountains of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 4 hunting days/ 5 overnights
- Assistance at the airport of during arrival and departure
- English speaking guide during all hunting days - professional hunter
- Full board from the dinner on the day of arrival, finishing with lunch on the day of departure
- All transfers during the hunt
- Bosnian hunt permit
- Initial preparation of the trophy.
Price for tourists (non-hunters) is 100 EUR per day.
- Taxidermist expenses (if wanted)
- Gun rentals 35 EUR per day
- Shooting of the wolf.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
Client Request Served: 106
Our agency is running for the last 15 years and has a great hunting experience and results. We are organizing hunts all around Croatia in our own and other hunting areas, also in Slovenia, Bosnia and Macedonia. We are organizing big game hunt such as: bears, roebucks, red stags, roebucks, chamois, mouflons, wild boars,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend