We offer - riding lessons for every riding level (6-60 years):
- Jumping lesson
- Children and pony riding
- Therapeutic riding/ hippo-therapy
- Guided trail rides from 1 hour to 3 hours
- Organized riding holidays( see horse riding holiday in
- We help you to find an accommodation which suits your need.
All our 8 horses are professionally trained and our experienced instructor will guarantee you an unforgettable riding holiday. We put emphasis on individual care and can adjust our riding programmes to suit your wishes and needs. The following riding programmes are available and can be tailored to your individual riding requirements.
1. Give it a Try- for those who are not sure about horses. 5 hours horse riding. Three - one hour riding lessons (30 minutes on lunge or 45 min in the yard)& two guided walks in the forest.
2. Basic Course - for beginners or riders who have a longer break. 10 hours riding -lessons, either on lunge, in the yard or on forest trails. For beginners, we ask 3 lessons before you can make small guided walks.
3. Easy Ride- for experienced riders. 12 riding hours on the trail, you will get your body used to riding and ride every day an hour longer.
4. Stationary Trail Riding - for experienced fit and healthy riders. 18 hours riding, 6 riding days of 3 hours trail riding, return to the stable every day.
5. Trail Riding with camping 24 hours riding with 3 overnight stays in your chosen accommodation, four nights camping. Day 1 and 2 we will ride for two to three hours each day to gain our fitness level. Days 3 to 6 five hours riding with overnight stay.
For the trail riding (programmes 3, 4 and 5) riders should be fit in riding at all three paces. Programme requirements: Riders are obliged to wear helmets or riding caps. For riding lessons children should be a least 7 years old. For adults there is no age limit. For longer trails (programmes 3, 4 and 5) riders minimum age should be 11, maximum age 65. We can supply helmets and chaps You should bring the following - riding boots or closed sport shoes, riding pants or long comfortable trousers (own riding helmet and chaps). Sleeping bag for the overnight trail ride. As with all sporting activities you should ensure that you have the necessary cover on your holiday insurance to take part in any of the above riding activities and make sure your Health insurance covers you. We cover riders by a local third party insurance.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend