If you are interested in Chinese Sambar (Cervus unicolor dejeani), Chinese tufted deer, Chinese Muntjac and Wild Boar, Sichuan Forest Hunt would be the ideal choice! Sichuan actually is the true hometown of Sambar. The Sambars in Europe, Australia, New Zealand were introduced from South China.
- The hunting area: Tianquan, Sichuan
- The altitude: from 4,900 to 8,200 feet
- The hunt season: September 25th - November 30th.
Prices for 5 hunting days, a total of 7 days trip:
- 1 hunter: $5,950
- 2 hunters: or more $4,950 (each).
Plus trophy fee:
- Chinese Sambar $4,000
- Chinese Tufted Deer $1,500
- Chinese Muntjac $1,500
- Wild Boar $800.
Extra hunting days (per day, per person): $500
Domestic transportation and local accommodation :$550
Rifle security fee: $150/per rifle
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in: