The hunting area is in Chuanxi, which belongs to Qingchuan county, Sichuan. It takes 8 hours to get there from Chengdu by vehicle. Tian Quan and Baoxing are the other two hunting areas for Takin in Sichuan. Sichuan Takin(Budorcas taxicolor tibetana) The Takin in Sichuan is another species which hunters could hunt in China.
The Altitude: from 4,900 to 9,500 feet.
The Seasons: March 1st - April 30th, August 1st - December 30th.
Location: Qingchuan/Tianquan/Baoxing, Sichuan.
Price for 8 hunting days, a total of 12 days trip:
- 1 hunter $13,000
- 2 hunters or more $11,000
- Extra hunting days: $500 (per day, per person)
- Domestic transportation and local accommodation: $550.
- Plus trophy fee: $11,000.
Available species on this hunt:
- Chinese Sambar (Cervus unicolor dejeani) $4,000
- Chinese Muntjac (Muntiacus reevesi) $1,500
- Chinese Tufted Deer (Elaphus cephalophus cephalophus) $1,500
- Rifle security fee: $150/per rifle
- Non-hunter: $1,840.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in: