- Hare: December 5 - January 16
- Fox: September 19 - February 28
- Dove: August 15 - October 11
- Goose, duck, teal: August 15 - December 27
- Pheasant: October 3 - December 27
- Quail: August 15 - September 27
- Fishing: June 15.
Common interests have always united people of different ages and nationalities. Hunting is an international language that shortens the distances and makes people closer. Moldova is a place where hunters from all over the world would meet and after leaving would recall the nice experience they had on a peaceful and hospitable piece of land.
To hunt on the territory of the Republic of Moldova the foreign citizens shall comply with the following conditions:
- Be a member of Hunters Association in the country of origin and be able to confirm the status
- Hold a lawful license to own a weapon in one`s country
- Hunt with one`s personal weapon registered in the license
- Join the Hunters and Fishermen Association of the Republic of Moldova
- Hold an European Medical Insurance Agreement.
- Enter into a respective Agreement to participate at the hunt with hunting land owners or the agency that offers the services. On the basis of this agreement the hunter is given the membership certificate.
In The Republic of Moldova Fishing Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of July and Hunting Day at the end of September (the last Saturday of the month).
- Other joining and regulation conditions regarding hunting, fishing and weapons` holding will be given on the request!
- The foreign tourist must apply for the membership certificate a month before the arrival day (to present: the copy of the passport, the copy of the authorisation for the gun that the foreigner enters the country with, the copy of the license from the origin country).
- Hunting days:
* Moldova citizens are allowed to hunt on Saturdays and Sundays.
* Foreign citizens are allowed to hunt – 3 random days during the week!
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend