- The Pyrenees is a natural wilderness accredited with National Park status where mountains, lakes and forests combine to create a landscape which nature and wildlife enthusiasts will admire.
- The Mountain of Montserrat is a massif and one of the highest and rockiest sections in the Prelitoral Catalana mountain chain. The Monastery of Montserrat perches 725 metres above sea level, whilst, at an altitude of 1,236 metres, Sant Jeroni is the highest point in the massif. The rocks of Montserrat were formed by pebbles bonded together by a natural cement of sand and clay.
- Tibidabo is a mountain overlooking Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. At 512 meters it is the tallest mountain in the Serra de Collserola. Rising sharply to the northwest, it affords spectacular views over the city and the surrounding coastline. There is an amusement park, a telecommunications tower (Torre de Collserola), and a Catholic church, the Temple de Sagrat Cor, at the top, all of which are visible from most of the city. Designed by Enric Sagnier, the church took 60 years to construct and is topped by a sculpture of the Sacred Heart by Josep Miret Llopart. The Amusement park is the oldest in Barcelona and retains most of the original rides, some of which date to the turn of the 20th century. Tibidabo can be reached by a funicular railway, by bus, and by car. The railway, built in 1901, was the first of its kind in Spain.
- Rupit is a borough in the province of Barcelona located on the northeast side of Osana region is one of the most beautiful villages of the country. The Streets and houses of Rupit date from the XVI and XVII centuries giving it an ancient and rustic atmosphere that makes it particularly attractive.
- Customize Tours: We will arrange any other tour idea you would like to experience and is not mentioned here. Our specialty is to make your stay comfortable.