Our sailing/ motor catamaran S/Y Kingfish is suitable for groups, friends, family charter with its facilities onboard with the crew. The itinerary we offer depends on our clients preference: what you want to see, where you want to go, activities you want during your fantastic holiday in Maldives. Our normal itinerary includes South Male atoll, North & South Ari Atoll, Felide Atoll, Nilande Atoll in south of Male. The itinerary is based on the duration of the charters to North Male atoll, Maalhos Madulhu and Faadhippolhu, even further south or north. The itinerary is based on the duration of charter to the North Male atoll, Maalhos Madulhu and Faadhippolhu, even further south or north. During the charter, you can see Whale-shakes, Mantas, Sharks, Dolphins, Sand banks. The most beautiful snorkeling areas and Native Islands for beach, Fishing villages with local culture in Maldives. If you are certified diver, you can do diving in the areas and with advance request of diver master.
- Maximum 6-8 guests for crewed charter
- 4 double berths, each Queen size
- 2 en suite facilities with heads, baths and showers
- 2 separate facilities with heads and showers.
Chew: Skipper, Maldivian nationality only few of Maldivian skippers in Maldives knows charter industry and how to treat charter clients; Mr Ali worked on Safari boats as a crew first and joined our charter yacht Kingfish in early 2005. He is only skipper in Maldives trained internationally for yacht charter operations, 27yrs young skipper manage the boat and crew, take full customer care for charter clients on board each time.
Wow! Chef knows delicious Indian, Asian, and Western Meals prepare in its real taste. 27yrs young Maldivian chef has been worked on high standard two different safari boats for 5yrs before he joined Kingfish, all charter clients spent holiday on Kingfish from the date of its operation in Maldives appreciated for his efficiency and expressed their satisfaction for meals he prepare on board. During his spare time and when ever require he is helping hand to skipper as there is skipper and chef on board as total crew.
- Log & wind instruments, depth sounder
- VHF x 2
- Satellite Phone
- Cell phone.
Activities and Equipments:
- Diving: 6 complete sets, wetsuits, dive compressor ? Bauer, 100 l/min
- Snorkeling: masks, fins, snorkels
- Dinghy + 25 hp outboard
- Fishing: (trawling & bottom fishing).
- Warm water throughout (2 x 60 ltr calorifiers)
- Generator, 4 kVA
- Watermaker 100 ltr per hour
- 2 x 80 ltr fridges, 1 x 110 ltr freezer
- Electricity: 12 Volt + 220 Volt through 4000 Watt inverter
- All linen and towels supplied.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend