The purpose of PADI Specialty courses is to familiarize you with the techniques, knowledge, planning, organization, potential hazards and safety skills for various special interest areas of diving. The Specialty Course is a safe and supervised introduction into a new world where new techniques will be thought to you to better your safety underwater.
- PADI Discover Digital Underwater Photography: Theory and practical introduction to the basics of Digital U/W Photography, possibilities of point-and-shoot cameras, changing white balance, ISO settings and filters. Divers from 10 years old may sign up. Course also consists of 1 training dive Duration, approx. 1 day. (Student crew pack excl.)
- PADI Digital Underwater Photography: Theoretical and practical introduction to the basics of Digital U/W Photography. Possibilities of point-and-shoot cameras changing white balance, and ISO settings, using filters, histograms. Divers from 10 years old may sign up. Course consists of theory introduction of shooting underwater, 2 training dives. Duration approx 1.5 days.
- PADI Enriched Air Diver: Introduction to diving with "enriched air - Nitrox", Divers from 15 years old can sign up for this course. Course consists of dive theory & 2 training dives. Duration approx. 1.5 days.
- PADI SMB Diver: Brush up your safety skills and learn how to use a delayed Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) and how to handle a Reel. Divers from 12 years old can sign up. Course consists of theory & 2 training dives. Duration approx 1 day.
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy + pool training: Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float. It can be a tricky thing. Divers who’ve mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a PADI Open Water Diver and elevates them to the next level. Course consists of Dive Theory, skills and techniques for how to achieve perfect buoyancy control in the pool, thereafter 2 training dives in the sea. Duration approx 1.5 days.
- PADI Deep Diving:
* Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 meters. Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
* Experience in planning and organizing at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
Knowledge and techniques for safe participation in deep dives, dive theory & 4 training dives. Duration approx. 2 days.
- PADI U/W Navigation: Skills & knowledge necessary for use in underwater-navigation. Course consists of dive theory & 3 training dives. Duration approx 2 days.
- PADI Night diving: Skills & techniques for planning and doing safe night dives. Course consists of dive theory, 2 training- & 1 night dive. Duration approx. 2 days.
- PADI Wreck-Diving: Skills & knowledge necessary for safe wreck dives. Course consists of theory & 4 training dives. Duration approx. 2 days.
- PADI Search & Recovery: Skills & knowledge for safe search & recovery dives. Course consists of dive theory & 4 training dives. Duration approx. 2 days.
- PADI Aware Fish-Identification: Introduction to Fish-Identification. Course consists of theory & 2 guided fish identification dives. Duration approx. 1.5 days.
- PADI Boat-Diving: Knowledge & techniques for safe boat dives. Course consists of dive theory & 2 training dives. Duration approx 1.5 days.
- PADI U/W-Naturalist: Development of safe and responsible interaction with aquatic life. Course consists of dive theory & 2 dives. Duration approx 1.5 days.
- PADI Equipment Specialist: Course consists of learning maintenance of all important parts of the scuba diving equipment. Duration approx. 3 days.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18937
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18937" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.