Here are a few of the reasons why a Guided Deer Hunt might be right for you:
- You will be accompanied by someone who knows the terrain (Which approaches are easiest, where the best vantage points are for glassing for deer, where the areas are that the deer frequent most)
- An extra pair of eyes to spot deer
- An experienced eye to judge a trophy deer
- Someone to field dress and if necessary, quarter and pack out your deer!
If you have a serious trophy hunter, have a short amount of time to hunt, or simply want to take advantage of the skills and services of an experienced guide, then a Guided Deer Hunt is a great choice! It may surprise you to know that there is not much difference in price either. Just remember, there are a limited number of guides available on a first come first serve basis – so book early!
- 4 Days/ 5 Nights – $3600.00
- 5 Days/ 6 Nights – $4500.00
- 6 Days/ 7 Nights – $5400.00
- 7 Days/ 8 Nights – $6000.00
- Duck hunting guide
- Deer hunting transportation
- Saltwater charters
- Fishing equipment
- Fish Cleaning and packaging material.
Joined InfoHub: May 2010
Client Request Served: 0
M20311 is a full service Sport Fishing & Wildlife viewing Lodge! Family owned and operated for 30 years our experience in planning your trip from an eco based trip to fully guided sport fishing trip is unsurpassed. Eco Trips include: Karluk River rafting, Flight seeing, Kodiak Brown Bear viewing, Whale & Bird...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend