- Game/bird watching
- Relaxing sunbaths
- Barbecues at the campfire.
We offer mainly traditional stalk hunts but also hunt from hides. Every hunter is permitted by law to export two trophies per species. To bag a good representative specimen please plan 2 days for such a trophy. Wounded game that could not retrieved after a thorough search has to be paid in full according to the regulations of our Ministry of Environment.
All our ranches offer comfortable double rooms with shower and/or bath, and restroom. Electric current: 220 V AC. To make your stay an unique Namibian experience, we offer a wide choice of game specialties with homegrown vegetables and fruits and homemade smoked meat, sausages and jams, to name but only a few of the treats.
- 1 hunter per day: US$ 335.00
- 2 hunters per day: US$ 265 p/p
- 3 hunters per day: US$ 250.00 p/p
- 4 hunters per day: US$ 225.00 p/p
- Arrival/Departure/Rest day: US$ 155.00
- Accompanying person: US$ 110.00
- Children up to 12 years: US$ 70.00.
- Days of arrival and departure will be considered each as 1 resting day
- Your stay should include a minimum of 4 hunting days.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2008
Client Request Served: 5
M18513 are a group of five individual hunting outfitters in different parts of Namibia. The philosophy behind this proven team effort is to supplement each other in respect of biotope, game species, landscape and personal note.
M18513 offers hunters and nature lovers the possibility to experience the rich diversity...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend