Our hunting safaris are exclusively and specially composed for the client to give you individual attention during your stay with us. Experienced PH’s and trackers will ensure that you have a successful hunt. A pleasant climate with low humidity makes it an all year round vacation place. Because we are situated in the southern hemisphere, it will be summer here when it is winter in the northern hemisphere, which makes it perfect for hibernation. Our winters are equal to cool European summers with cold nights. Furthermore you will be stunned by a mountainous landscape with majestic valleys, rivers and bizarre rock formations.
The following animals are available: Kudu, Bluewildebeest, Zebra, Eland, Impala, Waterbuck, Warthog, Leopard and so on. For hiking we recommend spring, fall and winter, for sun lovers the hot summer. For winter times we advise you to bring light, long sleeved clothing like polo shirts and turtlenecks for the day. At night time we recommend a thick jersey, jackets and trousers. For summer times light clothing like dresses, shorts and t-shirts during the day and for night times we advise light, long sleeved shirts, a few trousers and one or two jerseys.
- This hunting outfitter represents a special offer, and the group should be composed of a single hunter
- Game not shot refunds only if the client didn`t get a fair chance
- No refund for game wounded and not found.
- Gun rental per hunting day: USD 30,00
- Ammunition per shot: USD 4,00.
- Full board accommodations
- One Kudu less than 50 inch per hunter
- One Warthog or Impala ram per hunter
- 1 Duiker or 1 Steenbock for free
- Kudu not shot will be refunded USD 580,00
- Accommodation out of Msolosolo
- Transfer from the airport Johannesburg to Msolosolo and back
- Soft drinks at the bar
- Taxidermy and tips.
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2005
Client Request Served: 67
We are a licensed hunting farm situated in the malaria free Waterberg area, 300 km north of Johannesburg. The game reserve is privately owned by Dr. Volker and Marita Neemann. Enjoy hunting in an area of two combined, UN protected biospheres, which exceed a size of more than 3.000 ha. Our Hunting Safaris, Hiking,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend