- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis; however, single supplement is available upon request with extra surcharge as applicable
- Meals, B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner and evening tea with biscuits
- Transport within Bhutan
- Camping equipment like sleeping tents, dining tents, kitchen tents, toilet tents, mattresses, etc
- Services of experienced licensed English speaking guides
- Camping cooks and support crew
- Museum fees
- Royalty and taxes.
- Bhutan Visa fees
- Airport Departure Tax
- Air fare
- Travel insurance
- Excess baggage charges
- Soft drinks and any alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone calls, tips and any personal expenses.
The minimum tariff for tourist visiting in a group of 3 persons or more are as follows:
- High Season Tariff - US$ 250 per person per night halt (March, April, May, September, October and November)
- Low Season Tariff - US$200 per person per night halt (January, February, June, July, August and December).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2005
Client Request Served: 13
I am Karma Jamtsho a guide and owner. I started my company M05574 in the year 1999. Prior to that I was a trekking and culture guide for 10 years with Bhutan tourism, the only travel company in Bhutan then (government undertaking). I owe a lot to those clients whose tours I escorted - due to their interests and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend