Day 1: Arrival and transfer to the accommodation.
Day 2: Aiguablava – Tamariu. Introduction to the sea kayak safety techniques. Sea kayak fittings: back rest and footrest
One day excursion.
Day 3: Platja Castell – Cap Roig. One day excursion.
Day 4: Cap de Creus (Port Lligat – Cala Culip). One day excursion.
Day 5: Massís del Montgrí (Montgó Illes Medes). One day excursion.
Day 6: Cala Salions – Tossa de Mar. One day excursion.
Day 7: Transfer back to the airport/train or bus station in Girona and end of services.
- Transfers from and back from the Airport/train or Bus station in Girona to the accommodation
- Kayak and Gear Transport + transfers from/to departing point
- The group is always assisted by 2 members of our staff
- Insurances covering the whole tour
- 6 nights accommodation in self catering apartments
- Local taxes
- Included gear (kayak, paddle, buoyancy aid, spray deck, winter gear if needed).
- Sunglasses, cup and sun protection cream
- Towel and spare clothes
- All the meals.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Whitewater rafting, canoeing, kayaking outfitters