Every day is well balanced between sailing, diving & tourism. A typical day includes 1-2 dives in the morning, sailing in the afternoon and mooring in a nice bay, visiting the beautiful Greek island villages.
S/C ATHOS is a Nautitech 47 sailing catamaran, one of the most attractive and fastest sailing catamarans in the market. She has four (4) double cabins and two (2) twin cabins with four (4) WC/showers, hosting up to 10 guests and a crew of 2.
She has also been especially equipped with:
- Two (2) generators
- Two (2) dive compressors
- Air conditioning in all cabins
- Electric, auto-flush, fresh-water toilets
- 3.60 m dinghy with 15Hp outboard
- Two (2) fridges
- Fully equipped galley
- TV, DVD, DVB-T, Hi-Fi, Internet Connectivity
- Books, Games and 150 DVD titles
- Electronic aids for Scuba Training Theory Classes
- Full Scuba Diving and Snorkeling Equipment
- DAN First Aid and Oxygen resuscitation unit
- Nitrox (up to 40% for diving, up to 80% for decompression)
- Underwater lighting for night diving
The Skipper, a passionate seaman and a keen diving instructor, has long experience of sailing and diving in the Greek islands and he is always ready to grant everybody's wish. His primary objectives are your comfort, safety and enjoyment. The Host, also a sailor and a diving instructor, is a convivial, cheerful person, ready to serve you and amuse you all the time.
Both the Skipper and the Host love to cook onboard. From traditional summer Greek dishes to Mexican fajitas and from American style burgers to Japanese sushi, every day onboard S/C ATHOS will be a unique and different food experience.
The trip starts from Messolonghi lagoon, in the entrance of the Ionian Sea. Depending on the prevailing winds and the guest's wishes we follow one of the following main itineraries:
- Ithaka, Lefkas, Paxoi, Anti-Paxoi, Kefalonia
- Kefalonia, Ithaka, Lefkas, Meganisi, Kalamos
- Ithaka, Kefalonia, Zakynthos
Let us share our passion and our love for sailing and diving with you, in one of the world's top destinations, the majestic Greek islands.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend