This husky riding experience is for those who love to relax and enjoy the ride, without having to control the team of huskies yourself. You will be riding in a two-passenger sled. This 3 km (1.8 miles) takes you through many breath-taking places, for more or less 20 minutes (approx.) depending on the snow conditions.
On your arrival you will meet your instructor, then its time to meet the dog and get seated in the sled and get ready for the ride. This activity will be placed in the Sky resort of Grand Valira - Andorra. Our staff will be waiting for you and once you get ready your instructor (the "Musher": the person who guides the dogs and takes the control of the sled) will give you a briefing and after that ready to run.
- Minimum age recommended: 3 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- This experience is not suitable if you have a heart condition, back, spine or neck problem, epilepsy or are pregnant
- As this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the centre before heading off.
- The material for the activity
- The accident insurance
- Instructors that will lead the whole tour.
- Waterproof outfit, gloves
- Mountain boots
- Comfortable clothing
- Sunglasses and sun cream.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2010
Client Request Served: 16
M20618 is a website created by people involved in tourism and in the world of kayaking. It is the perfect meeting point between adventurers and our beautiful country: SPAIN. We will take care of our clients on destination, providing competitive prices, tailor made itineraries, and organizing a personal, professional...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend