This experience is a mixed of adventure for those who love hiking in a different surrounding, feeling like an eskimo building an igloo and finishing with snow mobile running trip up to the hills. Always with a local instructor that show us what the nature hides. This activity will be placed in the Sky resort of Grand Valira - Andorra. Our staff will be waiting for you and once you get your snow shoes on, your instructor will give you a briefing and after that you will be ready to start the multi-activity package.
- Only to drive a snowmobile it's necessary be over 18 years old.
- For rest of activities: 5 years
- As this experience takes place outdoors, it can be affected by extreme weather. If you are in any doubt then please call the centre before heading off.
- The material for the activity such as snowshoes, ski sticks
- The snow mobile is double seated (each 2 pax = 1 snowmobile)
- Accident insurance
- Instructors that will lead the whole tour.
- Waterproof outfit, gloves
- Mountain boots
- Comfortable clothing in order to be able to walk during a whole day at your ease.
- Sunglasses and sun cream.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2010
Client Request Served: 14
M20618 is a website created by people involved in tourism and in the world of kayaking. It is the perfect meeting point between adventurers and our beautiful country: SPAIN. We will take care of our clients on destination, providing competitive prices, tailor made itineraries, and organizing a personal, professional...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Hiking and walking outfitters
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend