- How to carry your board
- Position, knees, feet straight and parallel, eyes pointed forward.
- Focus on your paddling technique for efficiency and establishing good paddling habits.
- Holding the paddle (mastering the basics of teh paddle strokes will allow you to paddle more efficiently)
- The forward stroke - once you are in the water and starting to get comfortable paddling around.
- The power phase
- The recovery phase
- Turning strokes
- Stance options
And once we get our basics, we will improve all techniques having a tour through the coast. The day starts at the PaddleinSpain Centre Group - located in the Festival Park Center in Marraxi-St. María. You will receive your equipment (board, etc.), getting ready and let's start. Ready to Stand Up paddling!
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity.