This program consist in making a sea kayak expedition through Costa Brava in 4 days.
Day 1: Cerbère – Llançà. Introduction to the sea kayak safety techniques. Sea kayak fittings: back rest and footrest. One day excursion with picnic on a small beach. Arrival and accommodation.
Day 2: Port de la Selva - Port Lligat. One day excursion with picnic on a small beach. Arrival and accommodation.
Day 3: L'Escala – Illes Medes. One day excursion with picnic on a small beach. Arrival at Portlligat. Accommodation.
Day 4: Aiguablava – Begur - Palamós. One day excursion with picnic on a small beach. Arrival and end of services.
This tour is available 2 times in 2011 season:
- 1st April: from 18th to the 21st
- 2nd November: from the 3rd to the 6th.
- Kayak and gear transport and transfers from/to departing point
- Instruction and guides
- Daily picnic
- 3 nights accommodation (including breakfast)
- Local taxes
- Included gear: kayak, paddle, buoyancy aid, spray deck, dry bag 20 li, winter gear if needed (cagoule + wet suit)
- We recommend to bring:
* T-shirt that can get wet (Lycra in summer, thermal in winter)
* Shoes that can get wet
* Sunglasses, cup and sun protection cream
* Towel and spare clothes
* No dinners included
* Travel insurance
* Important: You should arrive to our meeting point (in Llançà) by your own transport.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2010
Client Request Served: 13
M20618 is a website created by people involved in tourism and in the world of kayaking. It is the perfect meeting point between adventurers and our beautiful country: SPAIN. We will take care of our clients on destination, providing competitive prices, tailor made itineraries, and organizing a personal, professional...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Whitewater rafting, canoeing, kayaking outfitters
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend