This program consist in making a sea kayak expedition through Costa Brava in 4 days.
Day 1: Cerbère – Llançà. Introduction to the sea kayak safety techniques. Sea kayak fittings: back rest and footrest. One day excursion with picnic on a small beach. Arrival and accommodation.
Day 2: Port de la Selva - Port Lligat. One day excursion with picnic on a small beach. Arrival and accommodation.
Day 3: L'Escala – Illes Medes. One day excursion with picnic on a small beach. Arrival at Portlligat. Accommodation.
Day 4: Aiguablava – Begur - Palamós. One day excursion with picnic on a small beach. Arrival and end of services.
This tour is available 2 times in 2011 season:
- 1st April: from 18th to the 21st
- 2nd November: from the 3rd to the 6th.
- Kayak and gear transport and transfers from/to departing point
- Instruction and guides
- Daily picnic
- 3 nights accommodation (including breakfast)
- Local taxes
- Included gear: kayak, paddle, buoyancy aid, spray deck, dry bag 20 li, winter gear if needed (cagoule + wet suit)
- We recommend to bring:
* T-shirt that can get wet (Lycra in summer, thermal in winter)
* Shoes that can get wet
* Sunglasses, cup and sun protection cream
* Towel and spare clothes
* No dinners included
* Travel insurance
* Important: You should arrive to our meeting point (in Llançà) by your own transport.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Whitewater rafting, canoeing, kayaking outfitters